Massage Therapist and Reiki Master
Lisa LaMaitre has been in the Massage Industry for 23 years and specialises in Remedial, Sports and Relaxation massage.
Lisa describes herself as a passionate creative, food lover and Wolf Mumma.
Lisa has been a casual teacher at CIT delivering massage coursework to both Certificate IV and Diploma students.
Lisa currently sits on the Australian Massage Industry’s Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) reviewing the current national curriculum and qualifications.
In 2006 Lisa received her attunement to Level 1 Usui Reiki and in 2011 was attuned to the level of Reiki Master (Seichim and Usui). Lisa furthered her training in Energy Healing by completing training in ThetaHealing in 2013 and 2015.
Lisa has been both a Sports Therapist and Trainer with the sport of Gridiron (American Football) from local junior and senior grades through to national and international representative teams. Lisa has completed a number of taping qualifications and is experienced with rigid and kinesio taping (i.e. Rocktape). From this extensive sports experience Lisa specialises in event preparation, injury management and recovery.
– Advanced Diploma in Applied Science (Remedial Massage) from CIT
– Bachelor of Science (Biology, Psychology and Neuroscience) from ANU.
– Reiki Master (Level 1 and 2 – Seichim and Usui)
– Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
– PRACI (Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative).