Recent statistics have shown that:
- One in three people >65 years old fall each year
- The leading cause of hospital admissions for trauma and deaths of older people is attribute to falls.
- 35% of older Australians who fall become less active because of it.
Join Emma for her weekly classes as she takes you through physiotherapy based exercises designed to strengthen your upper and lower body, improve balance, increase reaction speed and increase your overall confidence.
Exercises during these classes are tailored to the individual and closely supervised. Entire Physio provides the opportunity for you to exercise with your peers in a non-intimidating fun environment. Feel free to bring along your friends/partner/neighbours for 45mins of safe, targeted exercise.
Prior to joining Emma, you will need to participate in a half hour pre-screen with her. Here you can outline your:
- Medical/injury history; to ensure we keep you safe
- Goals; to ensure we are meeting your expectations
- Fitness and mobility level; to ensure we can target exercises to your individual level of fitness
Classes are $10 each and you can choose to attend casually, weekly or multiple times per week.
Please call our Reception staff for more information or to reserve your place.