Listed are Frequently Asked Questions that come our way.
How do I get to Entire Physio?
Our address is 1/59 Cooma Street, Queanbeyan. For more information on our location please visit our location page or alternatively check the map at the bottom of the page.
How long is a booking?
15-90mins depending on whether you require an initial or standard consult and the modality of treatment. Please refer to our consultation fees page for more information on time of appointment and pricing.
Do you have HiCAPS, EFTPOS or Medipass on site?
Yes we have all of these services available for you at the time of your treatment.
I have a Worker’s Compensation or other Insurance Claim. Is there anything special I need to do?
Yes, at the time of booking your first consult please have ready:
- Please advice our receptionists upon booking your intial consult with us that this will be a compensation claim. Advice the insurance company you are going through and type of insurance (e.g. worker’s compensation or third party).
- Claim Number
- Rehab Provider’s Name and Contact Details
- General Practioner’s Name and Contact Details
- All other supporting documents
- Imaging or any previous medical reports
What happens if I don’t show up for an appointment?
Please refer to our cancellation policy for information regarding this matter.
Do I need a referral?
All our services are primary health care, therefore do not require a referral. Referrals are required for EPC and DVA clients. If you have an insurance claim we require specific documents from your insurer, however you do not need a specific referral to us.
How much does it cost for services?
Please see our consultation fees page for a break down of what all our services cost.