Practitioner – Shanna Choudhary
“I am qualified Naturopath and EFT Practitioner, and member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA).
I apply a blend of evidence-bassed, scientific knowledge, with Traditional wisdom, Eastern/Western & Metaphysical philosophies and approaches; along with the underpinning principle of Holism (honouring the mind/body/spirit connection & that we are the sum of all of our parts). And work closely with my clients to support and empower them on their journey to creating more vibrant health and wellness in their lives; to release old patterns and ways that are no longer serving them, and ultimately to achieve the reality of how they want to feel and where they want to be in their lives.
I do this through a genuine and compassionate approach; meeting you where you are at and tools to empower you in taking charge of your wellness.
I offer guidance, support, incremental steps and follow-up care so you can get the most out of your health care.
If you are suffering from an ailment or generally not feeling well, I can help you.”
EFT is based on the ancient (over five thousand years old), scientifically validated principles of acupuncture and the study and application of kinesiology.
EFT also introduces and integrates a cognitive and emotional element to the healing process that recognises unresolved emotional issues as a likely contributing cause of physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual dis-ease and dysfunction.
EFT applies “tapping” sequences to stimulate certain ‘acupoints’ on the body’s meridian system to treat various ailments (without needles) and correct and restore balance, promoting wellbeing on all levels (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual).
EFT can help to:
- Locate and treat what may be holding us back, undermining our ability to do certain things, create change and succeed in our lives.
- Clear limiting beliefs and programming e.g. “I’m not good/worthy enough”, “I’m a failure”, “I’m not deserving”, “I can’t…”…
- Unblock negative emotions that contribute to poor health, wellbeing and quality of life e.g. Stress/Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Fear, Frustration, Powerlessness.
- Create cognitive shifts e.g. changing the way we are able to perceive something, being able to see it in another light and from a more positive perspective; gleaning greater insight, which offers valuable connections and associations that can open new pathways for healing.
- Improve Physical Health challenges and Conditions e.g. Discomfort/Pain.
- Correct disempowering thoughts and behaviours.
- Resolve past ‘traumas’ and events (big or small). Examples of which may include: Fears e.g. of failure/success, of not having/being “enough”… | Phobias | Self sabotage | Addictions | Cravings | Detoxification (on all levels) | Sleep problems | Self-esteem | Body image | Weight loss | Disordered eating patterns e.g. emotional/comfort eating, binging/restricting | Guilt | Jealousy Resentment | Confidence | Procrastination | PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) | OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) | Enhance relationships / Improve relationship issues | Harmonise conflict between our conscious and subconscious happenings | Increase personal empowerment | Boost performance levels | Achieve goals…