Our physiotherapists have a friendly, patient focused approach to ensure you have optimal care, regardless of which physio(s) you see.
Our physios are constantly updating their skills and currently have a special interest in, or working towards, these areas:
- Narelle: Women’s Health, Hip and Pelvis, Musculoskeletal Paediatric Conditions.
- Danny: Chronic Pain, Neurological Conditions, Complex Cases and Head/Neck/Jaw concerns.
- Lara: Women’s Health, Pelvic Floor, Mastitis care, Pre and Antenatal Care.
- Emma: Exercise Therapy, Functional Movement Screening Assessment and life style integration, Seniors Exercise and Falls Prevention.
- Matthew: musculoskeletal and sports-related injury management, rehabilitation of hip and knee OA.
- Lizzy: musculoskeletal focused physiotherapy across sports, workplace injuries, NDIS and some peadiatric conditions.
For more information on the physiotherapy services we provide, please see our physiotherapy page.
Practitioner: Dr Steve Hawkins
You might be surprised to find that Steve, our neurologically based Chiropractor, is more interested in your brain function, than your back or neck pain.
That’s because your brain controls the rest of your body through your nervous system.
The best way to explain this is through an understanding of the three systems of the body: The passive system, the active system, and the control system.
For more information on these systems and the work Steve does, please refer to our chiropractic page.
Our Exercise Physiologists, Ben and Jayden, pride themselves on staying up to date with, and applying the most recent scientific evidence to their practice. Ben and Jayden are interested in helping anyone achieve the best level of physical health and fitness they can. This is regardless of whether their patient is living with chronic health conditions, persistent pain or neuromuscular disease.
For more information please see our Exercise Physiology Page.