At Entire Physio we have five vibrant and dynamic physios, available 6 days a week.
This includes before and after work hours, as well as Saturday morning appointments. Our physios are a team and work together to provide you with the best outcomes.
We have a friendly, patient focused approach, to ensure you have optimal care regardless of which physio(s) you see.
Our physios are constantly updating their skills and currently have special interest in, or working towards, these areas:
- Lara: Women’s Health, Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Mastitis care.
- Emma: Exercise Therapy, Functional Movement Screening Assessment and life style integration, Seniors Exercise and Falls Prevention.
- Michael: Concussion Management, Headache & Neck Pain, Sports Injuries, & Post Surgical Rehabilitation.
- Danny: Chronic Pain, Neurological Conditions, Complex Cases and Head/Neck/Jaw concerns.
- Narelle: Women’s Health, Hip and Pelvis, Musculoskeletal Paediatric Conditions.
For more information on the physiotherapy services we provide, please see our physiotherapy page.
Practitioner – Dr Steve Hawkins
You might be surprised to find that Steve, our neurologically based Chiropractor, is more interested in your brain function, than your back or neck pain.
That’s because your brain controls the rest of your body through your nervous system.
The best way to explain this is through an understanding of the three systems of the body: The passive system, the active system, and the control system.
For more information on these systems and the work Steve does, please refer to our chiropractic page.
Our Exercise Physiologist, Ben, prides himself on staying up to date with and applying the most recent scientific evidence to his practice. Ben is interested in helping anyone to achieve the best level of physical health and fitness he can, regardless of whether a person is living with chronic health conditions, persistent pain or neuromuscular disease. For more information on Ben, please see our Exercise Physiology page.
For more information on our Exercise Physiologist, Ben, and what he does here at Entire Physio, please refer to our Exercise Physiology Page.