Ashleigh is a registered and accredited dietician and nutritionist who is also a qualified personal trainer.
Ashleigh loves to help people live a life of vibrant health by educating both individuals and the wider population on their nutrition, exercise and mental health. With the correct information we can make positive food and lifestyle choices, lowering the nation’s epidemic rates of obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
Ashleigh offers different options depending on how you would like to work with her:
- Initial consultation where your wellness goals, food preferences, social-life, family-life and individual needs will be discussed to ensure the best success possible. 45mins-1hour face-to-face with additional time allocated for Ashleigh to analyse your data, research and customise your care. Ashleigh can also create a meal-plan for you as part of your initial consultation if requested.
- Follow-up consultations are …mins where any hurdles or tailoring of your dietetics plan can be discussed.
- 4-week meal plan – this option is conducted completely online therefore it is not necessary to organise a face-to-face appointment type. All information from this appointment is then analysed and you will be provided with a hand tailored 4-week meal plan. Meal plans can be offered as a stand-alone option.
- 12-week package including:
- 3x1hour one-on-one sessions
- Online support
- 12 week meal plan
- This option is ideal for people with specific needs such as; athletes, people with medical conditions or those looking for more support in their health journey.
Tracy has a passion for supporting breastfeeding mothers, infants and children and has a Doctorate in Paediatric Nutrition. Tracy has also completed her PhD research in the link between maternal diet and colic (excessive crying) in infants aged <4months.
As well as her research in this field, Tracy has many years of experience helping people manage their chronic diseases with good nutrition, including people living with: malnutrition, diabetes irritable bowel syndrome, Chron’s, Ulcerative Colitis, coeliac disease, diverticulitis, reflux, kidney, heart disease, food allergies and intolerance, osteoporosis and weight management.
Tracy also works in conjunction with other health professionals to with managing children with sensory-based feeding issues.
Tracy’s initial appointments are one hour, with follow up consultations half an hour in duration. Tracy also accepts patients with an EPC (extended primary care) referral.