Entire Physio’s Clinical Exercise Classes (formerly called ‘Clinical Pilates’) are run by one of our experienced physiotherapists and limited to six participants per class.
Our progressions program is designed for those who are already at an advanced level of core strength and up for more of a challenge.
Examples of exercises included in these classes are:
- Front and side bridges with adaptations made
- Single leg glute bridges with equipment added
- Exercises beginning in the double leg table top position
- Exercises including a combination of spinal rotation and flexion
- Single Leg Balance, arabesque, squat positions.
Please call our Reception staff on 6299 5183 for more information, to book a pre-screen or to reserve your place for next term.
Learn More about Progression Clinical Exercise Classes:
Event Timeslots (3)